All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday, taking the time to translate events around the city to my kids commuter dad: Ebook Freebie <META content='All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday. As a father, parent, mentor, and friend to my children. Of taking the time to become a translator of events around the city to my kids, pointing out the ways of the road, road safety in the Philippines.' name='description'></META> <META content='Parent, parenting, father, child, children, kids, road, road safety, Philippines' name='keywords'></META>

Search the web here

Custom Search

15 August 2008

Ebook Freebie

While waiting for my kid at school I usually find reading a pleasant and fruitful way of spending time at the waiting area. So I managed to gather this collection of more than two dozen ebooks and book summaries that I wish to share with you. Every month I'm giving away a title and you can get your copy by sending me an email: glagamayo@yahoo.com. It's totally free, don't worry. The only thing I'll be asking from you is that you post a comment here about your thoughts on the material. Happy readings.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online