All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday, taking the time to translate events around the city to my kids commuter dad: Thank you 'heads fans <META content='All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday. As a father, parent, mentor, and friend to my children. Of taking the time to become a translator of events around the city to my kids, pointing out the ways of the road, road safety in the Philippines.' name='description'></META> <META content='Parent, parenting, father, child, children, kids, road, road safety, Philippines' name='keywords'></META>

Search the web here

Custom Search

31 August 2008

Thank you 'heads fans

The Eraserheads concert went through last Saturday and was cut short since they needed to rush Ely to the hospital (hope he'd be fine by now). Nope, wasn't anywhere near the venue (sigh). That's why I'm thanking the hordes of 'heads fans for posting videos on youtube. That's the next best thing I could get for the experience.

1 comment:

marydane said...

That's so sad of him... Hopefully he gets well...

P.S. Don't mean to spam you but just want to leave my link for my identity. Blogsome Blog
I would prefer a name/url identity if it was available below.:)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online