All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday, taking the time to translate events around the city to my kids commuter dad: Writing again <META content='All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday. As a father, parent, mentor, and friend to my children. Of taking the time to become a translator of events around the city to my kids, pointing out the ways of the road, road safety in the Philippines.' name='description'></META> <META content='Parent, parenting, father, child, children, kids, road, road safety, Philippines' name='keywords'></META>

Search the web here

Custom Search

05 February 2009

Writing again

It feels like waking up from a very long sleep and finding out that there's a black guy for an American president, Israel is pounding Palestine (again) for months now, that two heads of state have both experienced a shoe thrown at them, and that you missed the holidays. That's what this blog is going through right now, still training its eyes to an environment that it had forgotten about in its deep slumber.

We'll, I'm back writing again. Been very busy since my last post, though I never stopped gathering materials for this blog (and for my other blog). I'll try to salvage what little readership I have left and try to do it all over again.

Been very busy? Yeah....been doing several things, like going to my day job, and...doing my day job...

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online