All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday, taking the time to translate events around the city to my kids commuter dad: Help! I'm stuck <META content='All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday. As a father, parent, mentor, and friend to my children. Of taking the time to become a translator of events around the city to my kids, pointing out the ways of the road, road safety in the Philippines.' name='description'></META> <META content='Parent, parenting, father, child, children, kids, road, road safety, Philippines' name='keywords'></META>

Search the web here

Custom Search

10 July 2008

Help! I'm stuck


So what do you do when you're stuck in a meeting that you're sure will go on for the rest of the the day and you can't get out of? I really don't know, the meeting I was referring to was yesterday and I'm asking anybody out there for suggestions. The snacks served was good, though. But then the topic that requires my attention will be tackled in the latter part of the session. Ho hum.

I took out my mobile and started playing Tetris. After a while I was starting to misplace the blocks and it was game over. What's next? Engage another guy in a conversation, someone who looks similarly bored? Nope not a good idea. Let's see, how about doodling? Makes me like a grade schooler.

Let me know what I should do next time I'm into this same situation. Put your messages here.

2 comments:

Beave said...

Just start blogging from you phone.

gabby said...

Why didn't I think of that

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online