All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday, taking the time to translate events around the city to my kids commuter dad: Missing Bali <META content='All about the environment in getting your kids to school everyday. As a father, parent, mentor, and friend to my children. Of taking the time to become a translator of events around the city to my kids, pointing out the ways of the road, road safety in the Philippines.' name='description'></META> <META content='Parent, parenting, father, child, children, kids, road, road safety, Philippines' name='keywords'></META>

Search the web here

Custom Search

08 July 2008

Missing Bali

I was walking along the shore at Capari Point in San Vicente, Palawan about two months ago when I can’t help remembering the lively beaches of Bali. The fine white sand with shells strewn by the waves was just the same as in the famed Indonesian island but minus the crowd. Wish I could come back. Why the wish? You won’t know if you have not been there. I’ll try my best to explain and tell you more about Bali in my next posts. But in this one, let me just give a sigh of recollection of things I did and was not able to do in the chicken shaped island. How was I able to get there? The office sent me on training in Indonesia. Whoever made the training design was really a God-send for including Bali as one of the places to be visited.
You know what, I left my rubber boots in Indonesia with the belief that I may come back again. Too bad I did not leave them on Bali, to be specific if the belief turns out to be true.

The silent but beautiful beach at Caparii Point, San Vicente, Palawan

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online